Our Period Style Bullnose Verandah Rafters are made using LOSP Treated Pine (environmentally friendly timber) and are available to suit any size required.
- Standard sizes are from 90mm x 42mm, 120mm x 42mm & 140mm x 42mm.
- Any length & any radius of curve to suit roll of roofing.
- Other species & sizes available upon request.
- When renovating replacement of rotted rafters or brackets can be reproduced to maintain the originality of your home.
- Adding a roof to your home will reduce your electricity bills for good.
- Bullnose verandahs provide very effective insulation - The curve of a bullnose verandah cuts off direct sunlight and weather into your rooms.
As a result, rooms behind a bullnose verandah remain surprisingly cool - even on notoriously hot Australian summer days.
Hip and Valleys also available.